|NEW POND||/START IN SPRING|
When a new pond is created, we recommend applying 100 g of SeDox for each m3 of pond water (in existing ponds, the dosage is 50 g/m3). This permanently eliminates copper and other metal from the water.
SeDox causes phosphate (e.g. in the water or the plant soil) to bond completely and be converted to apatite.
This prevents algae from growing quickly, because the nutrients that the algae need are no longer available.However, the phosphates remain accessible as nutrients to the other plants in the form of apatite.
• The phosphate dissolved in the water bonds to form apatite; 100 % bio-compatibility
• Active oxygen due to greatly increased nitrogen decomposition
• Better sludge decomposition
• Purely mineral, no heavy metals or aluminium
• Works for 6 – 8 weeks
To achieve a natural balance between the individual water parameters, 100 g OptiLake should be applied for each m3 of water.
• Improves water quality and creates an ideal habitat for the pond population
• Increases carbonate hardness and prevents fluctuations in pH-value
• Helps to prevent excess heavy metals and ammonia poisoning
• Essential when using rain water
Then begin the biological process with ClearLake (water micro-organisms, year round care). ClearLake should be used
only when the water is at least 12 °C. The carbonate hardness should always be at least 5° dH and the pH-value between
7.5 and 8.5! If the values are not within these ranges, the natural balance should be restored by applying OptiLake.
|ClearLake – natural bacteria -
• Enhances and accelerates the biological self-purification process of the water
• Limits algae bloom and helps to achieve biological equilibrium
• Combats decay and formation of hazardous gas
• Activates the biological decomposition of sunken leaves, dead plants, feed residue, etc.
Prevent Blue-green and other Algae with AlgoClear
Conventional algae such as suspended algae (water appears green) or thread algae do not look nice, but they are relatively
harmless. Blue-green algae (recognized by thick, slimy, shimmering blue-green clumps floating on the pond surface) on the
other hand, can produce hazardous substances in the water and often trigger allergies, nausea, rashes and asthma!
-> HANDLE ALGICIDES WITH CARE.
|DURING THE POND SEASON|
Rule of thumb: Carbonate hardness never under 5° dH, pH-value never over 9!
If the KH-value is low and the pH-value fluctuates, or if unsuitable water is used for the pond, we recommend applying
OptiLake to stimulate the microbiological process!
If there is a problem with algae, AlgoClear/AlgoLon and SeDox should be used again as described above.
For thorough oxygenation of the water and sediment as well as to prevent germs and marsh gas (colour and cloudiness),we
recommend applying OxyActive.
|OxyActive – oxygen control –
• Remedies acute oxygen deficiency and regulates the water's oxygen content
• Promotes sustained biological self-purifying capacity
For healthy plants and bright colours,we recommend using AquaFloraEnergen during the entire vegetation period, particularly in a new pond or when lack of oxygen is severe.
|AquaFloraEnergen - bright colours, healthy plants
• Provides vital plant nutrients and prevents lack of nutrients
• Strengthens and activates plant growth and makes the blossom colours brighter
• Increases the resistance of plants to external factors
Mid August or later: ClearLake, to ensure urea decomposition
3. AUTUMN/END OF SEASON
To best prepare the pond for the approaching winter months, we recommend applying SeDox (50 g/m3) in September/
October to bond the phosphate. This will prevent algae bloom, which can happen even during the winter if there are a
few sunny days. Also, SeDox releases oxygen in the water and benefits the plants and organisms.
One OptiLake treatment (100 g/m3) should also be administered to stabilize the biological equilibrium and to break down
hazardous substances (ammonium, nitrite, heavy metals).
Destroys excessive thread algae with active oxygen. Sprinkle AlgoLon® directly onto the thread algae nests. Use in the morning!
->HANDLE ALGICIDES WITH CARE.
|AQUA-CHECK - testing like a professional
• Always indicates the precise ph-value, KH-value (carbonate hardness) and nitrite value, regardless of the temperature
• Easy to use, with professional measuring instruments